Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'll admit to who I am, the day I come to understand, I havn't got a clue...




Tonight, I'm ashamed. I can clearly see what's in front of me, and what lies behind. Fore-sight and hind-sight are strangely aligned. Tonight is the kind of night that reminds me, I'm far to sappy and emotional for my own good, but I feel as though I can't help it. The conscience is piercing and accurate. (Matthew 12:36-37) That means it's healthy right? It's alive and kicking.


Words, words words....too many words have been coming out of my mouth.(Ephesians 4:29-30) I grieve alot, and I probably grieve others alot too. ...and yes that was a confession. But at least I can admit it, right? Psshh, I should just call this blog the Diary of Grumpy, Stupid and Dopey. Right now I've got more in common with them than my Rabbi.


But,


Tonight, I'm hopeful, because when at the bottom there's no where to go except up. (2 Corinthians 1:12)


I want to be able to speak Paul's words...I want to speak them so bad, I'll dive headlong into eternity if I have to. So onward I'll charge... with The Word as my guide, experience as my mentor, perspective as my companion, and sincerity as the destination, I'll continue this anthill-march.




Until then...



You'll all just have to deal with my dramatic mindset...



Cuz, I'm drunk on ideals...



and high on resolve...


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment