Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rouse then, Soldiers! Rally Round The Banner!!!

“She gets her own way, he gets his own way. She likes her food, he likes his food. She likes to go places
on vacation, he likes to go places on vacation. Then they get married and they realize they both want
their own way and OOPS! You’ve married the wrong woman!”

“I want my rib back!”

 “Travis…Did you know that you talk REALLY loud?”  *seductively* “I do other things loud too…”

“God wants to make you complete corn…”

“If you know how to respond right, you never have the same problem twice…”

“I’ll buy you two oatmeal-cream pies! Do you know how much energy that is on the Ross Camp Conversion Chart?!?!?!?!

“There’s no smile like an oatmeal-cream pie smile!” “TRAVIS…PUT THOSE BACK….NOW.”

“Gary, what time do you usually go to bed?” “Well, Kelvin…I never do anything normally.”

“Well, sometimes girls get their hair pulled…” “That’s like goin’ back to the caveman days dude!”

“Don’t you just love the Church of Christ? All these guys, and all these girls, at all these camps…you have like…love octagons…”

"Guys...I lost my drawls..."

"You're my healing stream in the desert of life, You're the peacemaker for all my strife. You've done all this for one like me, now Yours, forever, I will be..."

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment