Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crayons can melt on me for all I care...

Sometimes, that moment when your cheeks bulge right before you laugh...





That moment when your nose is twitching and aching from the contortions of facial muscles...





That moment when you feel like your entire face is going to explode...











































































Sometimes that moment is the best ever...

:P

(Thanks to Grace Hammersly for finding the Darth Vader pic and making me chuckle)

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

2 comments:

  1. Haha, the real credit goes to Adam Young, but thanks for the honorable mention. :) Glad to know I wasn't the only one who found this hilarious in an odd sort of way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty funny..... :)

    ReplyDelete