Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cold Day In The Sun...

The sun delivers what we've already seen, while all of these voices inside my head  truly imply, "you're the common thread..."

Ants in time and homemade ice cream justify this lack of energy. Meanwhile, a walk in the woods and skipping stones are my companions. Still, my memories will create something which will last for so much longer than water under the bridge. Longer then it could ever take to analyze, we'll both read this story.

Though you and I may not be on the same page, at least we're leafing through the same book.

You ask me how I am, and I reply, "Only as well as water..." Which is only as swell as a flood, and is only as true as a lie. As we avoid the truth, and the stars align, a constellation forms 'tween you and I.






















"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

1 comment:

  1. ^_^ I like

    Hey, you might like this artist, Kate Rusby. Just about anything she does is grand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_jFmVP-jXM&feature=related Especially this one. :)

    ReplyDelete