Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I've always been strong, but can't make this happen...

“…and all these things I pray in your Son’s name…amen.”

“My child, I am glad you have come to Me…It’s been a while”

“I know Father…I have no excuse.”

“Really?”

“Okay…so I have half a dozen, but they’re not worth repeating.”

“I know them already…why are you downcast my child?”

“I am afraid, Father…”

“Of what?”

“Of….of You.”

“Hmm…”

“Are you angry Father?”

“No my child, of course not…you should be afraid of Me…Tell me my child, what am I that you are afraid of me?”

“Well, You are many things, you are my King, you are my Judge, you are my Soldier, you are my Teacher”

 “And why must you fear a teacher my child?”

“….Teachers can….give you a bad grade?”

*Chuckles* “My child, my child, you are a silly one… But is true. Do you believe I will give you a bad grade?”

“I am certain I have not worked hard enough to deserve one, Father.”

“Do not be afraid my child…I am grading on a curve.”


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment