Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I wanna live life, and never be cruel...

I was left on the wings of a prayer today.
As we grasped hands and lifted our souls towards the ceiling.

I received a cellular call from an old friend today,
She whispered in my ear, “I am spring, remember me?”

I forgot all that had occurred in a matter of hours.
and remembered what makes me a wretch.

I moved a table, only to be replaced by a chair,
And discovered what lies beyond the forbidden door.

I traded 2 pennies for a nickel,
But forgot to return the unknown key.

I walked under the stars, cold as I could be,
And remembered not to complain, for but minutes before I had been hot.

I heard a desperate song,
Which I sang without sincerity, yet felt relieved.

I spoke to a friend at the end of the day
And the Angels said, “Amen…”

















"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment