Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just a complaint... (Continued)

Dear Blogger,

It's 10:38 pm, Saturday, March 20th, 2010, and...I kinda suck.

If you'll see the post directly below this one, you'll know that I was whining because no one ever comes to see me. Then today struck, almost an hour after my last post, who should ring by doorbell but Bob Marley!!!

Okay so it really wasn't Bob Marley, but I wouldn't have traded this gift for any amount of dead rock stars, or their fame for that matter. :)
Who should ring my doorbell but two gentlemen by the names of Patrick Mangan and Joey Krall, (Only two of the best guys ever to have lived. I mean out of all my funkyfreakyawesome friends, these guys have got to be some of the funkyfreakyawesomEST!)

After their brief welcome serenade and some brosef-hugs were exchanged, I preceded, in a rather flustered and frantic manner, to gather my guitar, any picks I could grab, and mine shoes (which I didn't wear at all...I dunno why I even bothered to bring 'em...).

After walking to the car, (these guys parked all the way down the street to surprise me!), greeting a sleepy Becky (who came to see me too! Dude...I love these people), we headed to Mill Race park in Columbus for some food and frisbee.

To make a long story short...a night in C-town, with good friends, and filled with spiritual conversation...not much can beat it.

Adoni, Elohim...toda for chaverim. Ani Ohev Otach. Atah Tzodek.


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment