Monday, May 24, 2010

Meet out past the train-tracks, I'm leaving and not coming back...

And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. All was well until the giraffe looked at the spider, seeing his eight legs, and how they all worked beautifully, then looked at his own legs and saw how they didn’t bend. He said to the Lord.

“God, why did you make me the way I am? Why am I not as the spider is? You allow him to scurry up and down the tree, while I must eat from the leaves simply at the top!”

And the Lord said to the giraffe.

“Do you trust me?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then stop complaining…”

“Yes sir.”


Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.  And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.


http://www.nickbrandt.com/Category.cfm?nL=0&nS=0

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment