Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Define age, won't you?"

"The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles..." -Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind...it doesn't matter."- Mark Twain


"Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age...Sometimes age just shows up by it's self!" -Tom Wilson


"I don't plan to grow old gracefully...I plan to have face-lifts until my ears meet."-Rita Rudner  (This one just made me laugh. :P )


"The older I grow, the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom..." Henry Louis Mencken 


"Age is getting to know all the ways the world turns, so that if you cannot turn the world the way you want, you can at least get out of the way so you won't get run over..." Miriam Makeba


(And my personal favorite,)


"Someday, you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again..."- C.S. Lewis


(Well...there are some musings....here's a melody.)


http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Suspension%20Mae/all/1
(Thanks to my family, and all my incredible friends...you remembered this stupid kid on his birthday...I don't deserve any of you.)


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment