Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Curiosities, when departed, are missed...however small they may be."

I walked away, leaving my heart buried in the cave, hidden underneath the crevice. I know it'll be fine without me, because it will be in good company. I just pray that when I come back, it still beats of it's own accord.

As I continue forward, I leave my mind underneath the river bank, under the charge of the current. It will travel far beyond any destination I could ever reach. I just hope that when it reaches the ocean, it will send me a postcard.

I looked back today, and noticed my own footprints.They weren't very deep, or even very noticeable...In fact, had my own foot not been there but moments before I might have not even known. I just hope that they'll last long enough for my pursers will be able to see them.

I stopped in the doorway and breathed, resting as all I ever knew left me forever. It won't ever return...because I won't want it too....

 What was the answer again?

I hope I never remember.

I know that I'm not devoid of emotion, It's just that I don't feel them anymore. To be completely honest, I miss a bit of the old days. The angst, the tension, the rebellion. Now, I see how silly those days were, and so...I just don't have them anymore. I spend my days under the trees, in the sunshine...because the dark no longer thrills me.


http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#The%20format%20the%20first%20single/all/1

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment