Thursday, August 19, 2010

You cover the darkest part of me, with a look that's sure to set the captives free!

“The salvation of a single soul is more important than the production or preservation of all the epics and tragedies in the world.” -C.S Lewis


“Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see” - William Newton Clarke

 "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent." - Jesus Christ (Luke 15:7)

Hallelujah! Behold! Christ has triumphed tonight!

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

1 comment:

  1. These quotes seem to be pointing to something.....were you able to witness the conversion of a friend? That's always so awesome!

    ReplyDelete