Monday, August 16, 2010

"When life is in discord, praise ye The LORD..."

Time is passing me by, and I have no control over it.

I can see it, but I can't touch it. This is insane! Where did all my power go?
I'm starting to feel like a vegetable, just watching the whole scene without actually effecting it.
Maybe it's a misplaced desire to want to have some influence over my own life, but it's still a natural one.

I want to be responsible for the sweat on my brow...

For the words on this page...

For the glimmer in his eyes...

For the smile on her face...



I want to touch real life, simply so I can say, "I've done it!"

Cuz the day I forget what's real...is the day reality ceases to exist.

Redeem the time.


Real Christians arise, It's time to be men.

Colossians 4:2-6

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment