Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I'm not after fame and fortune, I'm after you..."

Until now, I was just a bystander. My only responsibility was a simple pat on the back, or maybe some kind words. Both of which I gladly provided. Other than that, I was perfectly content to sit back and let the scene unfold.

But something changed tonight.


I was handed my commission. Given my orders. Commanded to my station.

Now, I have my work cut out for me. However, if I am called to be the definer of future events, then so be it.

I just pray I'm ready for the challenge.


http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#From%20heads%20unworthy/all/1

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment