Monday, September 6, 2010

Don't wait for daylight...

It's always the best questions that merit no answers. To fill one's insides with doubt, just like drinking murky water, always takes a bit of introspect.

For the first time, that still and small voice in the back of your head has a face, much worse...it has a name.
"Hello? Are you there friend? Can you hear me? It's your desires calling. We need to remind you of what you shouldn't say." But I say them anyway, because curiosity truly is what killed the kind.

I can't see everything, though I want to. I can see anything...anything except that which is important. Just call me oblivious. Maybe it's because my eyes are dim, maybe it's because you're moving too fast, maybe it's because my eyes are covered, maybe it's because you'll change instead.

Or maybe...

Maybe it's just poetic justice...
















"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment