Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The words I wrote are a broken chain, holding me from the criminally insane...

Dude... I can't wait for this album.

If you havn't heard their debut, then you my friend, are not a rock fan. This is gonna be absolutely beastie.






















Edit: I purchased this album today (it was on sale on it's release date?!?!) and trust me...it hasn't disappointed. ;)

Ooooooh! New metal. :)






















Not to mention new Anberlin, new Family Force 5, new Eisley, new FM Static...and loads more comin' soon...

My music library is about to swell... :P

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment