Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Cuz everything is never as it seems..."

Summer is so incredible...I wake up in the morning with the sun in my eyes. I step outside and breathe in the air, so thick with memories that it's enough to make me tear up. The breeze fills my lungs and lifts me to the top of the nearest pine, placing amongst soft branches.

As I watch the world from my cradle of needles, I see the birds in their nests. I see bees, bustling about their busywork; and mischievous flies dancing about, playing tag. I watch ants in their quiet lines, parades from above. I see the river ebb and flow, waving as it continues it's never ending journey toward the sea.

I see the sun fall, and see the moon rise as they high five in the sky, signalling the other in a tag team. I see the fireflies begin their tribal dances, weaving in an out in elaborate steps. They posses a fellowship, none can best, as they commune in their council.

Yet, as I climb down from my watchtower, I breathe in the air...so thick with memories, it's enough to make me weep.

For I cannot take part in the dance...I have been weighed, and found wanting...
My heart is filled with sorrow...


Tomorrow, I shall watch again...


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment