Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"But all the colours mix together to grey..."

I drown out of inevitability. Once taught to swim, performing all of the strokes brings me to my grave.
Floating is an extermination.

My heart guides me, and leads me down paths which my heart does not understand. Blindly I stumble out of safety. Façades are terrorism.

I receive many smiles, and have much to cause a smile. Yet I am forced to never demonstrate joy. Emotion is my adversary.

I plant the largest seeds, water them, watch them, and love them. Yet they never grow. Cultivation is tacky.

I long for spontaneity, but was never taught how to be such. Whimsy is vain.

I listen to every-signal, but they are boisterous. Devotion is vicious.

I am more sincere than any on earth, yet, am blamed for trying to go the extra mile. Effort is unruly.

I have bid “fare-well” to the theatre, but love to act. Thrills are delinquent.

I can see everything, but nothing seems as it is. Sight is exaggerated.


I am selfish, yet must acknowledge self in order to examine the heart. Righteousness is impossible. 

 I am a contradiction who will never admit the fact, for in admitting the truth, one becomes the truth.
Truth is a murder.

There are thieves among the faithful… and all of the rouges have clean hands.

Darkness now sheds sound on the unseen… and this light is so loud.

This mind has stopped beating, and this heart has begun spinning.










This foreign state of confusion is no longer safe...









For my home is in pursuit…

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#big%20eyed%20fish/all/1

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment