Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Don't stop singing, til we see the shore.

Sew... I guess...this is the part where I rant about what's in my head....*snort* sure. Okay...so maybe I will rant into this thing someday, but I'm not feeling very artistic tonight...I just need some sleep, and a shave...some fruit juice would be awesome too. To tell you the truth, I'm only doing this, cuz I read some of my best friend's blogs, and I admired the things they wrote...I admired the writings very much...because they were written by people whom I admire...very much...(Copying my betters....shallow? We all do it :P) Well okay so I lied, I did think about one thing today that kind of blew my mind (God tends to reveal little things everyday...) I'm not worthy of the the life that He's given me...all aspects of it. I've been blessed beyond measure...So I'll sing his praise...and hope that my words receive but one measure within His master symphony.

Psalms 145:1-3


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are
At times so self destructive,with no intent or motive.. but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment