Thursday, February 25, 2010

All I wanted was you...(Kudos to Grace Hammersly for the help)

Animal crackers how I love thee, for you are just so tasty!
It's just so easy to see, you're even better when you're free.

Not only are you fun, but when I see you, I think "Yum!"
Fast I will have to run, or the entire bag will soon be gone.

Oh, animal cracker, how sweet thou are sitting in a big glass jar
like manna from heaven, you satisfy my hunger
But I must eat you now, for I am not growing younger

From the package to my mouth, I want more, I just hope you don't end up on the floor
For if you do, then twenty seconds is all I've got, to pick you up, before you rot.

Animal crackers how I love thee, because you are so tasty!






"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

1 comment: