Thursday, August 30, 2012

We will never sleep as long as everybody sings...


It wasn't until I grew up a bit that I was able to learn things for myself. Even then, I always learned the hard way. Most of the time I would choose the most difficult path to the top, and if you would have asked me, I would have known it. Maybe that's why I always used to feel like I was failing. No matter how hard I would try, everything would always fall apart in front of my eyes.

Then help would always come from the most unlikely of places. I learned that prayer really is answered. I learned that teachers are sometimes lost in the background. I learned that prestige is deceitful. I learned that  Love is faceless. I learned that the night is alive, and can't be controlled. I truly pray that the authority figures in my life don't think me rebellious, but I'm civilly restless.




And still in love with the shadows.


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0lGycT8aXm0&feature=endscreen

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment