Friday, February 11, 2011

This is a Quoterage!

“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”
- Agatha Christie

"Wisdom is old men with long white beards spouting off. Courage is kicking an old man with a long white beard. Temperance is the old man with the long white beard not kicking you back."- Philosophy according to Liz Wells

Now, but deep inside I see the light, I'm a runaway victim left alone. At night though you lay so far, we both stare out at the same old stars, wishing for direction where to go..." -Capital Lights


“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
- Winnie the Pooh


"Jump in the mud ahhh, get your hands filthy, love."
- Dave Matthews


"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?"-Albert Einstein



"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."
- My Soul

1 comment:

  1. Agatha Christie and Winnie the Pooh all in one post? I think yes. :)

    ReplyDelete