Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a distance, it's a difference...

You know, sometimes, I begin hearing things that don't always make sense. And of course... I respond with things that don't make sense... Some people don't think that makes sense.

I'm definitely way too opinionated. and I lose my temper over silly things. But I'm also the same guy who will steal your heart and never give it back. You'll never see it again, because I'll have no clue what to do with it... I probably end up misplacing it.

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit I've got a bit of cheek. That seems to be the problem. I'm turning into the people I know...

Yeah....right... "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever dude!"

Sometimes, all the words I hear just end up as complete garbage, and almost always the words I speak end up as vanity or  maybe even counterproductive...

But when I do something differently...














That always feels right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icH-xPGm_4


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment