Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm begging you to be my escape...

As I look around this room, I'm quickly realizing that I'm at that point where childhood and life become nonexistent. The lines distinctly dividing the two states of being have blurred, making anything possible. All of us look like adults, we walk like adults, some of us talk like adults, few of us think like adults.

So hand feed me the answers, so that I'll never be in doubt again. The worst fate I could suffer is to actually make something of myself. Here's to the chances I'll never take and the faces I'll never make.

In the end it's just SAT dreams and new guitar strings, looking forward to the next weekend and where it will place me. Meanwhile, I just want to be a child again...
















"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

1 comment:

  1. dear tyler white.

    I love you oh so very much.

    sincerely,
    Josiah

    ReplyDelete