Wednesday, February 6, 2013

We only know this life, deep in the woodwork...

Once again I'll  carry another's burden when my own keep me at night. But I'll still come to you through the wind and the snow, it'll take all my might. I'm up for review every day though I know that I should be doing my homework. Words and phrases all aligned, but I'm fed up with quotation marks. Take my time, I'll give it up, but these personal endevours carry so much weight. You've lost your way and come to me, but I don't always know how to make it right.

You're not sure you can take much more, who knows what tomorrow has in store. So pour me another cup of coffee and spill your guts, I'll wait and watch till the sun comes up...

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment