Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And now I just sit in silence...

I've got brown hair, but I grow a ginger beard. Maybe that's the reason that you're not here. Some crazy people they say I'm kinda blonde, But I'm not so sure that'll  they'll stick around. Cuz as I get older my hair will only recede, and waking up with you will be all I need. I'll only get so far until I fix my bedhead, "You don't love me," is all I know that she ever said.

So this is an ode to all of the above as we all leave behind all of our love. We've got our own cause, so kindly hold your applause while we sign up for new gun control laws. Waiting on a time when no one can rhyme, and no more doubters ask for a sign. I'll speak only the truth while she raises the roof and screams for the sake of every youth.

I'm not a revolutionary, I'm just innovative with too much food on my contemplative mind is leaking faster now, I can't seem to stop the coming disaster now. I know the wind, I know the rain,  oh please come now, please don't be late! Renege the weatherman, I'm in charge now, revenge the sinking sand, rise up from the ground and tell the dead that they're obsolete. We'll never really taste defeat.




"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment