Monday, December 31, 2012

So close your eyes but don't dream too deep...

 Please pass me some memories...

As the horizon fades into grey and the clouds converge on the graceful passion spirit of this evening I have a reason to think that I'm forgiven of all that I've been forgetting. I forgot, how could I forget. So I guess this is it. It's not that I couldn't feel, it's just the fact that i've been feeling this whole time.
This one moment allows for everything to be different. That's just my luck. You see it's something like this, overwhelmed is just that. Overwhelming. This time I need to speak to myself rather than someone else. 

I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm not sure that I should expect anything. All my greatest adventures have been impromptu up to this point. They promise that one day I'll find what I'm looking for. Contentment is my friend for the time being. You see it is 2013 after all.

"It's for life...and I'm going to live a long time."



This year, I make my own luck...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTrT158J0FU

"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment