Sunday, March 6, 2011

Never Re-decide.

               I’m running ahead, outracing the thunder while the storm still approaches. Stripping away some sense of dignity as the wind blows sharply and the river overflows. Honest, cross my heart, I'm listening. "Please speak..."

               Sometimes the best way to say something is aggressively. No words short of the abrasive will properly convey all that passion in it's immaculacy demands.  In earnest purity, a call is made leaving every other sentiment behind. No matter how loud wrong screams, and no matter how malicious, it is still inaccurate. Honor will always remain victorious in it's very existence, for it is eternal. All the while the simple are fighting fire with fire and rewarding peace with peace, making for a perfect Friday.

              Yet amidst all the empty words, one can't help but wonder at the panoply in a world filled with kind eyed snakes and dazzling wizardry. Inside of an afternoon the world revolves a bit more and the sparkling sidelines begin to fade, leaving something to be desired. A question can only be asked so many times before becoming white noise, which no one ever notices. Now's the time to back off.

              Can’t you see this is just another stream of consciousness? Another high paced mental leap, one that Freud could never predict. All the while...I can't get over this nagging feeling that something is changing. But hey...who said ever said change was inevitable? I guess I'm just oblivious. So now I’m giving apathy it’s full due for making me like this. No one ever told me just how to cope, cus it's hard to write love songs when you’re bound from soul to wrists.

             Meanwhile, most of us are really just flipping lucky pennies into a dark hallway and hoping for a "heads up." Seems like the coin is never friendly these days, but then again it never was. Just a ghost of a chance, and a simple life's stance inside the rubble of an ever present question...
 

 "Will I ever come around?"



"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment