Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm a perfect heart's length away...

Dude...

Post #100.

I can safely say that this past year has been one of the fastest moving to date. Whether that's a good thing, or a bad one, I'm not entirely sure, but I can only take it for what it's been. I remember certain portions of it, sights, sounds, feelings, smells, conversations, like they happened just a few short moments ago, while other days swim in a thick haze distinguished simply by their vague outlining. I know, it's a bad sign that I'm feeling nostalgic already, but when you're fixated on what's happened and what will occur, the side-effects must be taken for granted.

I started this blog as a creative outlet. I read the writings of those whom I admired, and felt led to speak myself. With such ideas flowing, they needed some place to take root, and that's exactly what I've tried to do. I promised myself that I wouldn't post something unless I felt it was worth saying, and though I may have broken that rule a few times, I pray your time hasn't been wasted reading. If you've even given a single minute of thought to the opulent words of the stupid kid behind it all, thank you.

In a way...

You've been reading my mind...

Quite literally.


So for all you out there with a song to sing, sing until your hearts burst. For all you with a pen, place it to the paper and let your passion flow. Let the eyes see, the ears ear, and the soul soar,

And.... I'll keep writing, I guess.




You can keep reading if you like. All I can offer you is the humble opinion of an oblivious lover...

I mean, after all, I am married to the Moon.





Isn't she beautiful?





















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7O69oEOmuk


"I get so distracted by some people's reactions that I don't see my own faults for what they are. At times it's so self destructive, with no intent or motive, but behind this emotion, there lies a sensible heart..."

2 comments:

  1. I feel that pressing the "cool" button doesn't do this post justice. But it was the closest thing to my feelings for it. Please keep writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a very good writer, keep on!

    ReplyDelete